Gift ideas for a Favorite Things Party – all under $10!
This one is for the ladies – have you been to a Favorite Things party? I’ve been to a couple and thought it would be fun to round up some gift ideas. Keep scrolling to find those gift ideas!
How to Host a Favorite Things Party
If you haven’t heard of them, a Favorite Things Party is a holiday party with friends, co-workers, neighbors, etc. Every guest brings 4 gifts of the exact same thing. They bring them unwrapped and there is usually a spending limit on the gifts. The limit is usually around $10, so I rounded up a bunch of ideas to bring to a Favorite Things party that are all under $10.
Everyone will then put their items on a table so people can see what everyone else brought. The guests then write their name down 4 different times on a slip of paper and put it in a bowl. So everyone’s name will be in the bowl 4 times. Then, every guest will take turns showing the 4 items they brought, draw 4 names, and give out your gifts to those 4 people! So in the end, everyone goes home with 4 different gifts. It’s a fun little holiday party!
Ideas of What to Bring to a Favorite Things Party Under $10
- 1. Dashing Diva Gel Nail Strips – I honestly don’t know why more people aren’t talking about these. I have used them for months and they have never once (!) fallen off. I have only removed them when my nails grow out too long. Even better than going to the salon to get a gel manicure in my opinion!
- 2. Neutral Nail Polish Set – love the colors of these. Fun little holiday specials from Target.
- 3. NYX Non-sticky butter gloss – the reviews! Can’t beat a little product with over 60 reviews.
- 4. Tobatoba Knot Headbands – I’ve seen these around so much lately and love the look
- 5. Vaseline Lip Therapy and Color Care – lots of colors to choose from
- 6. Tronco 20oz. Tumbler – price is for 8, so it comes down to $10/piece. The extras could be used for stocking stuffers! Tons of colors as well.
- 7. Face Factory Lash Serum – for those wanting longer lashes, but don’t have extensions
- 8. Kristin Ess Milky Santal Fragrance Ornament Perfume – a fan favorite! Great value for the price!
- 9. wet n wild Mega Glo Blushlighter Blush and Highlighter Duo – thousands of really great reviews!
- 10. SHALAC Large Hair Claw Clips – I own these and love ’em!
- 11. Avatara All About Face Sheet Mask + Jade Roller – these jade rollers are everywhere and for good reason!
- 12. OPI Nail and Cuticle Oil – fun idea since a lot of us are doing at-manis during the pandemic
- 13. AIEVE Candle Snuffer – good option if you’re not wanting to go the beauty route!
- 14. C.S.M. Body Brush – fun little change from the typical loofah
- 15. vyu Hair Scarf Ties – cute look for the ponies!
- 16. Burt’s Bees 3 Lip Care – I actually received these last year at a Favorite Things Party and I still love them!
- 17. Hanalei Lip Treatment – Ok, this one is actually $15. But it’s a staple for me – I use it every night. It’s seriously the best!
- 18. Kitsch Spiral Hair Ties – they’re all I use now. I love them!
So there you have it! 18 gifts ideas of things to bring to a Favorite Things Party that are all under $10. Have fun!
**This post contains affiliate links. This means that at no additional cost to you, I get a kick back when you purchase items that I recommend.